展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句“sorry,my English is poor”。
常用的开头： I am glad to be here forthis interview. First let me introduce myself.
若考官问其他的，没有听明白，可以说"couldyou speak slowly? "or" sorry,I didn`t
preparefor this question"
◆ I am sorry! I beg your pardon?
◆ I don't understand your question, Could yourepeat it again?
◆ Sorry,I don't know. I am little acquainted with the aspect of special knowledge. But I wish I can have a chance to learn more deeply the knowledge under yourdirection 。
My name is XX， you can also call me Max，I have such an English name just because the pronunciation of it is like my Chinese name. I graduated from XX university last year， and major in computer science. I liked computer very much， especially in multimedia technology， and wanted to make some achievement in this area， but when I finished my school， I realized that what I had learned was not enough for this target. I thought it would be great if I can continue my interest in that， so that’s why I choose to further my study with a master degree.
Well， in my spare time， I like soccer， pop music， and stamp，Being a soccer fan， I always show my love to Manchester United and Ryan Giggs is my favorite. I also like English very much， and had passed Band six this year， but I do think it‘s still a long way to study it， so I won’t give up my English studying， and improve my oral and listening ability.
So that‘s all， thank you very much for listening.
★ Where were you born?/Where do you come from?
★ Where did you have your education?
★ Your working history?
★ Your family?
★ Your personal hobbies?
Important structures 重要的结构
★ I was born in_______,
★ I graduated from ______ University, with the major of________
★ After my graduation, I join _________ company, and started working as a _____________
★ I’m responsible for____________
★ Forsome reasons, I changed my job to___________,
★ I took the position of________, and was responsible for__________
★ I was promoted to___________ X years ago, based on my performance.
1) I was born in Shanghai in 1985, a very beautiful city along the eastern coast.
2) I graduated from XX University, with the major of Economics in 2010.
3) After my graduation, I joined XX, one of the top 3 oil companies in the world, developing, producing and selling oil products around the world. I started working as a salesman, and 2 years later, I was promotedto the VIP Sales Manager in Shanghai area, responsible for the sales of chemicals to corporate clients.
4) Then, for some reasons, I changed my job to another company XX, and took the position of Marketing Manager in China. My responsibility is to build the brand, promote sales, conduct marketing programs, and maintain public relations.
5) Last year, I made the decision to pursue a MBA/MPACC degree. I did this because I felt more and more desired to improve my management knowledge and abilities as my job becomes increasingly challenging
Last year, I made the decision to pursue a MBA/MPACCdegree. I did this because I desired to make a career change.
7) I’m married now, I got a nice husband/wife and a loving little kid.
I’m still single, because I want to develop my career before marriage.